This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Friday, January 26, 2007

T-Minus 3 1/2 Hours...

...and I am counting.

There comes a time in every show that you are just in need of an audience. Mind you, this usually comes after weeks and weeks of rehearsals, but this has been a speed through so to speak. Last night was rehearsal #10, our final rehearsal before the Previews tonight and tomorrow night. We are ready for an audience.

I am nervous. I don't think I've been nervous like this in a long time. It's a giddy nervousness and I know that's because I really enjoy performing this show AND I can't wait for people to see the hard work we all have been doing.

Yay! I'm excited!!!

M, H and our mysterious SM... thank you guys for letting me be me and encouraging the growth! You're my boys, man! Thank you for working and being patient with me!

Break a Leg!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home