This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We've Reached the Hump

as it's rehearsal #6 and there are only 4 rehearsals left. Eeep!

This show continues to surprise me in that there are new things to be discovered. New actions and reactions to be found. H and I are continuing to develop and there are a lot of discoveries along the way. This path has taken us down a journey that only we can define...

I love this show. I have never had a show where I can completely just be and not worry about the director telling me that I am wrong. That is so refreshing. Luckily I am not finding different paths, but instead finding depths in the path that I never knew could exist. I can over play, and then I can emote with control and that's the line I am finding now.

With these words and I finding new reactions with what H is throwing at me. I love the dynamic he is bringing and I am finding that I have the strength to rise to it, rise to the challenge he brings... I can only hope I am throwing as much back, and I think I am. It's definitely time to play!

For those that are going to be an audience member... get ready for a ride!

Happy Trails!

Ms. Snow

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home