This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Plague on You Murphy!

I think I APJ passed along Murphy to the Turtle Dove Theater for last night's rehearsal.

Dialogue?? Ah, the playwright's a whack with all his wordy lines and pesky adjectives! Let's cut 5 pages is one quick motion! Whack! Ooops, sorry dude!

Yeah it was one of THOSE rehearsals. This is not a bad sign though. In every show I have done, there has been one completely horrible rehearsal and that's it. It's like the actors go through so much pain in how they are brutalizing the script that they fix the mistakes with a night of sleep and it never happens again.

I condensed two lines that caused the 5 page skip and yet H and I (we couldn't call line for the first time last night) pushed through it and actually got all the ideas across. H totally bailed me out on stage and for that I am forever grateful! Zonather showed up to rehearsal and wasn't completely mortified, actually he knew what these types of rehearsals are and I appreciate his humor.

We also shot some stuff for the next video. Yes we haven't forgotten about those and I can tell you one is coming for your viewing pleasure very soon! ;-)

Here's to the next step in the rehearsal process and to kicking Murphy in the butt!

Ciao!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home