This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Monday, January 29, 2007

Stand-by

The previews went so unbelievably well... I am completely over whelmed by the response. For those of you that took time out of your schedules to come see this, I am forever grateful! Thank you! For those that couldn't make it, do not let the Rogue pass you by...

H, M & ST... you guys have been such a great support I cannot begin to place words on how much I appreciate the support and the atmosphere you all have provided to allow me to explore and grow. You all helped me do what I am able to do on stage and there is nothing that can compare to the gifts you all have given me.

In this down time I am prepared to focus on the details. The precise emotions, motions and reactions that will tighten up this piece and help find the beauty it can truly become. I love this work and I love working on this piece! I love how it has challenged me and that is the standard that is now set for any role I go after from this point on. To be challenged as an actor and as a person and to be able to portray a character as a real life human being is the ultimate experience.

Thank you to all who have supported us along the way, and thank you to those who will come and support us at the Rogue!

Ciao!

Ms. Snow

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home