This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Total Recall...

...at least emotionally.

I am an actor that find emotions I have experienced already and used them to color the lines I am saying. I might not be experiencing the same emotions my character is, but I can find a way to play the emotion realistically.

Through memorizing the lines and working on the different layers to the character, assigning different emotions to each line is important. Be water, as an actor friend of mine says, and play what is going on at the time it is going on. You have to trust the character's reactions to be real.

I am thankful that M knows me well enough to be able to remind me of the emotions I should be recalling. This journey will be rough, but I'm not scared!

Lovingly,
Ms. Snow

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Good Rev said...

Your confidence shows ... you are going to be great!

January 4, 2007 at 5:45:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home