This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let Me Introduce Myself...

from Ms. Snow:

I am playing Ms. White.

I had the opportunity to see the beginnings of this piece when Marcel first started writing it, and if I had known it was going to turn into this... I might have ran away screaming! :-) No... not really, but I never saw it going where it went. M, you are a genius!

This show is really different from the other plays I have worked on because it requires me to not act. Now, I know what you are thinking... isn't doing a play basically acting? Yes and no. In order to be believable on stage I have to be 100% committed to the thoughts I (as the character) am protraying. This is a lot of fun, but it is also very scary! :-) I'll get into that more at a later time...

I am very excited about working with Marcel and Hunter on this project. Hunter and I have performed in some other shows pervious to this one and I am excited to go through the process with him again. Marcel, this is the first time I am working with him as a director and it's awesome! He is all about the process right now, finding objectives, not motivation... forward motion and playing the truth. He asks questions and it makes me think and find the deeper levels to Ms. White. It's a lot of fun!

Last night we had our final read through before we start memorizing and rehearsing seriously. Hunter threw some interesting readings my way and Marcel would give me a different thought to read with in certain areas... I almost feel for the audience, they are in for one hell of a ride!

I'll see you all very soon!

Ms. White

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 21, 2006 at 7:37:00 PM PST  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

So, this is where you've been hanging! Watch out for that Marcel character... he can be sneaky.

December 21, 2006 at 7:39:00 PM PST  
Blogger Solitaire said...

So I've heard!

Thank you for the heads up!

December 23, 2006 at 9:31:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be very interesting, and fun, to see this show evolve....and you. Way to go Ms. Snow and M.

December 29, 2006 at 10:20:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home