This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Monday, December 18, 2006

It's been a while and I owe a video...

... but things have been pretty hectic lately. No matter, things are going well.

ON REWRITES
I haven't quite decided if I want to impose on the rewrites or allow them to develop over the rehearsal process. I am inclined at the moment to go with the latter method... using the first week of rehearsals with the actors to contribute to the piece.

ON KEEPING FESTIVAL DEADLINES
We have deadlines to send in promo material for the Rogue PR needs so I've been working on graphic work. The fruits of my labor are below.

A TITLE
I think I may have finally come up with a title to the show. Up till this point it has just been referred to as "Ms. White" or "Ms. White Snows Em". I wasn't in love with that but a couple of days ago I came up with "TALE END". I'm going to bounce it off the cast tonight. I sort of like the ambiguous feel of that.





So, what do you think? If you saw that poster would you go to that show? (GO A HEAD... STEAL IT FOR YOUR OWN BLOG OR SITE! Hint: Click on it... then right click ans "save as")

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it looks really dark, like maybe everybody is going to die. And it's been so long since I've had any association with Snow White, I might not make the connection.

December 19, 2006 at 8:57:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home