This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Theatre J'Nerique's first HNT!

Yes, it is a blatant and shameless way to sell our show... but... hey, why not? Tale End will premier at Rogue 2007! And it features the lovely Solitaire (pictured below). Make sure to come back next week for part 2 of this series (click for larger version)... and check out our sexy promotional video in the post below.

Happy HNT!


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I wrote that I came here... I did... but didn't see them all at my first visit... That seems amazing... I am sadly too far to be there... but I wish I could... Good luck!

February 22, 2007 at 6:46:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home