This section of the site is designed to be interactive. Posts will include news, blog posts and videos. Just follow the labels to your areas of interest in the "Updates & Labels" post below.

We encourage you to leave comments. If you don't have a blog... please leave a NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Are you on MySpace? Click here to friend us and get updates through bulletins!

showrogue07c

Monday, March 5, 2007

I am blown away...


You know, there comes a time when you work so hard on something that you love it and you think it's the best thing in the whole wide world! And then you release it into the world and it dies instantly. "Tale End" did not die... in fact there was a continual buzz about the show as our audience member walked away from the theater completely befuddled. :-)

We did our jobs!

I am venue managing one of the other venues so I am usually there when I am not performing and people actually sought me out at the other venue to congratulate me on an amazing show. Friends were gushing about the show and about how I must feel being a part of something so wonderful! LOL!!! I am in shock.

I know the show is good, I know H totally rocks on stage and saves my butt all the time up there, but having never received a favorable review I was a little scared that I would pull the performance down. But with the support of the Rogue and H, M, and SM... my confidence was spot on and I feel that we took the audience (both shows, regardless of the technical difficulties) for the promised ride.

If you haven't seen it, please come see our show! I've been interviewed now by 3 different people about the show and I am still in shock!

Thank you!!! Thank you for coming to see the show and thank you for supporting us!!!!

Ciao!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home